Join Us for an Advanced Home Buying Workshop
Whether you’re a home buying rookie or a seasoned pro, purchasing a home is exciting, and could potentially be the biggest purchase you will ever make. At Ross Mortgage, properly educating our customers about the home buying process is of the utmost importance, which is why we’re teaming up with some of our real estate industry partners for the Advanced Home Buying Skills workshop, perfect for first-time and repeat buyers.
When is the event?
Thursday, October 6 | 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Italian American Cultural Society and Banquet Center
43843 Romeo Plank Rd.
Clinton Twp., MI 48038
What will I learn?
The workshop will teach hopeful buyers various tips and tricks to seamlessly navigate the home buying process. Our industry partner and At Any Rate guest blogger, Tom Lipinski of the Tom Lipinski Team will cover how to choose a real estate agent, things to consider before buying a house, acquiring the home you want, what to expect on closing day, and much more.
Our very own Kelley Ross, Vice President and Senior Loan Officer, will teach workshop participants:
- How to choose a lender and which questions you should ask them
- The difference between getting pre-qualified and pre-approved
- What to expect during the loan application process
- Which type of loan is right for you
Space is limited, so register today!
Receive free admission, and automatic entry to win a $100 Visa gift card, when you pre-register for the workshop. Tickets will be sold at the door for $5 on the day of the event. Pre-register using one of three options:
Have questions? Send us a message for more information!
- buying a house
- first-time homebuyer
- home buying workshop
- house buying tips
- how to choose a real estate agent
- how to win a bidding war
- mortgage loan application process
- mortgage pre-approval
- pre qualified
- Ross Mortgage
- things to consider before buying a house
- tips for buying a house
- tom lipinksi
- what should I expect on closing day
- what’s the difference between pre qualification and pre approval
- which type of mortgage loan is right for me